Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter....


I find it hard to describe how crazy blue/gray/beautiful Carson's eyes are and we finally got a picture that shows his eyes!  Oh, and he started smiling all the time.....see the pic below.

And now on to Easter:

Well, the weekend started off well on Saturday with an easter egg hunt at our local park.  Michael thought he was so cool with his Diego sunglasses and Elmo easter basket.....and he was.  :)  When we got there, it was a mad house of children.  Here are Ryan and Michael waiting patiently for the word GO.

There were so many people, I just kept taking pictures of Ryan b/c his head was all I could find in the crowd.  
The three of us after the hunt, sans Carson who slept through the whole thing.

After the crowds died down, Michael decided he wanted to see the Easter Bunny up close.

Personally, that's the most beat up looking easter bunny I've ever seen.

And of course, I had to take Ryan to our brand new Super Target and show him the "space carts" as Michael likes to call them.  You could fit, like 3 or 4 kids in them!

And here's today.  Michael started showing signs of allergies late yesterday afternoon after all of the outdoor activities.  We gave him some benadryl and two hours after going to bed, he was a sick little boy!  He has a serious cough and a seriously runny nose.  It was a long night so we didn't go to church.....but we made it to brunch!  We managed to take a family picture.  I must add that Carson has matching pants but had a blow out about 10 minutes before this picture was taken.  
We cut brunch short because Michael clearly didn't feel well.  But, he felt well enough to hunt more easter eggs in our back yard before a big nap.

The Easter Bunny brought him his very own copy of the movie CARS!  That will come in very handy on the long plane ride next week.  


 Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

such cute pictures!!! your boys are precious!

Sarah Lary said...

that bunny has done some hard livin'.