First off.....here are a few of my favorite, updated pics of sweet baby Carson. It's hard to believe he's 3 months old already.



He's really not a chubby baby as I am trying for. I LOVE chubby babies! But the above picture makes him look really chubby so I had to post it.

Last week, Ryan had a meeting all week in Orlando, and I was not about to stay home by myself with two little ones. So, we made the trek down to Houston to my in-laws. Yes, I flew alone, with a 3 month old and a 2 and a half year old. The flight was perfect! Michael was a gem and I am truely grateful because it COULD have been a disaster. When we got home, we were greeted by everyone and all of the cousins. Thank the lord for cousins - I didn't have to lift a finger regarding Michael when the cousins were around. However, when they left, Ginger and I geared up for an exhausting day. Michael seriously has more energy than he knows what to do with. I think Robert is on to something - he said Michael would do really well in a marathon....and I think he's right! Some of these pictures are on facebook so I apologize if you've already seen a few of them.

Michael and Grandmommy played alot of "table" tennis. Michael SLEPT with the racket and would wake up saying "wanna play tennis!?!?!"


We let Michael blow off some steam at an indoor playground called "The Stomping Ground" where he ran cousins Jamesyn and Corin completely to exhaustion. He could have played there all day and well into the night I think.

We went to the Houston Zoo one day.....

But Michael especially liked riding the train and eating his popcorn.

He splashed around in the water.....and splashed us too.

Carson slept....and smiled alot. I think he was just excited to see his feet without socks (it's too cold here to not wear socks) and to know that he had arms underneath his usual clothing!

Michael cooked alot with Grand-daddy....

Here are a few of the cousins watching Ashby learn to drive. What you don't see in this picture is 5 seconds prior, she was driving in the grass.

Jamesyn and Michael did their best to drink the rain drops

We had so much fun and cannot wait to go back. Thank you to all of the family for making our week so special, exhausting and memorable.
1 comment:
ADORABLE, Heather! Your boys are too cute. I am trying to figure out where you live now. :)
Post a Comment