We've been MIA for a while because we took a nice, LONG trip back home to Texas. It was wonderful to have enough time to spend with ALL members of our immediate families....and of course, quality time with some friends. It was a super busy 10 days but well worth it. We went all over Texas it seemed. When we drove from Dallas to Houston, we stopped in Waco to make Ryan happy, and College Station because it's the best place on earth. Those Pratts are determined to make Michael go to Baylor so I have my work cut out for me. It's 12 against 1. I'm grossly outnumbered.
We had such fun on the 4th of July. We went to the parade in Highland Park with the Larys and Wilkinsons. It was HOT, but so much fun. That afternoon, we headed to the Lary's for a little party full of fried chicken, kiddie pools and some killer cupcakes. Here's a pic of the girls at the parade (Sarah, me and Emily) and our little men in matching t-shirts (Thanks Sarah!) :
And last but not least, I must pay tribute to a new member of our family....technically, he's not in our family but he might as well be. One of my very best friends, Emily had little Bobby Jett almost 4 weeks ago. Here he is - how stinkin' cute is this baby? He's such a perfect little bundle.
1 comment:
I am just laughing because I think Emily's had that blanket we sat on since our first day of college!! Can't wait to see y'all on Tuesday!
Post a Comment