Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And baby makes....FOUR!


By now, I think pretty much everyone knows but to make it official....we're pregnant with baby #2!  Somewhere around Feb 11 our second little bundle of joy should arrive.  This pregnancy is 100% different from the first one.  With Michael, I could not get enough sweets, chocolate, ice cream - just plain SUGAR!  But this time around, even I am grossed out by my eating habits.  I can eat salami like it's no body's business.  We sat down for a family lunch this past weekend and I wish I had a picture of Ryan's face.  I was smiling ear to ear with my open faced, salami, cheese and mustard sandwich with a side of pickles.  I mean seriously?  How gross is that?  

When I told Ryan (many weeks ago) I had Michael run to the back door with the picture you see above.  Ryan was SHOCKED to say the least (we know how babies are made, just had NO IDEA it would happen this fast!).  I got the whole thing on film but I need to figure out how to cut it.  But what is equally as exciting is my cousin and his wife are expecting their first baby Feb 9!  Babies! Babies! Babies!


3 comments:

Dana said...

I know I already told you but...I am SO excited for you guys! You are going to love having two! It is truly amazing and SO fun to see them together. And, like I said before, this does NOT get you out of coming to see me! :) love you, D

Kim and Eric said...

Congratulations Heather!!! Crossing my fingers for a girl for y'all. So thrilled for y'all! Michael will make such a great big brother. Praying for a wonderful pregnancy and safe delivery. Love, Kim

Emily said...

Congratulations to the three of you!!