It's been FOREVER since I last posted so I will attempt to get caught up with this one post. We'll start with April when Ryan and I went to Mexico - all by ourselves!!! We had such a great time and ate dinner after 5 or 6 oclock and slept in past 6:30 in the morning. It was awesome but we missed the boys like crazy.

Speaking of the boys, they have definitely entered the phase of a budding friendship. They have started to play together and they play quite well. Below is a picture of them in the tub. They're both open mouth kissers. :)


They love their matching towels - thanks to Mrs. Melody.

I still haven't gotten a picture of BOTH of them smiling but it will happen. I'm determined.

Michael is always either chasing Carson, or vice versa. Inevitably, the one being chased isn't in the mood. In the case of the below picture, Carson wanted to get away from the intruding Michael. This happens often.

I love Michael's heart. He's definitely into who's a BOY and who's a GIRL and that boys like BUGS and girls like PRINCESSES etc. For my birthday, Michael told Ryan he wanted me to have a princess party. I thought that was so sweet! So Ryan, not wanting to let Michael down, got EVERYTHING princess and we had a little party for me. My house has never been - nor will ever be that pink again. But it was such a sweet day and I felt so loved.

Carson takes after me and loves shoes. He's always putting on the bigger shoes in the house.

Carson is not as into TV as Michael is but he occasionally wants to do whatever "Big Michael" is doing and things like this happen. Monkey see, Monkey do.

One of Michael's favorite things to do is pick up Carson and run around the house with him. They'll eventually crash onto the couch and hilarious laughter ensues. Carson has a great laugh and no one can make him laugh like Michael can.

I got so lucky with the below picture. It totally captures Michael's personality.

They do like to wrestle.....and Carson laughs the whole time.

Michael did not appreciate Carson getting dirt on his shorts. "Mommy, look what Carson did!!!"

Carson officially started running. Michael, watch out.

Life is never boring with the Pratt boys around. And for that, I am grateful.
2 comments:
Could your boys be any cuter!??! I mean, seriously!!Princess Ryann misses her some Prince Michael!!
Oh, Heather. I loved this post. You have captured some perfect moments and they make my heart feel something akin to what I feel for Moses...almost. :) I always appreciate seeing what Carson is into because I know that Mo' is not far behind. Thanks for the post!
Post a Comment