Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's getting colder.....

So the temperature is dropping and the winter clothes are starting to come out.  Carson looked too cute the other day so I took a few pictures.  He's eight and a half months old and is very eager to crawl, but I think he'll be like Michael and crawl for about a week and then start walking.  Running soon to follow.

Naked baby!!!  Carson LOVES bathtime.  He starts wiggling his body uncontrollably with excitement when the water starts running.  

Michael made a "tower of power" (for you Backyardigan fans) out of play-doh:

It's getting awfully pretty around here with the leaves turning.  At the same time, it makes my stomach churn knowing that we have to rake up 70+ bags of leaves from our yard in the coming months.
Here are the boys at Elm Fest.  Gotta love the small town feel.

Michael rode every possible thing there was to ride:

And his favorite was the pony ride....which was his favorite last year too.

Daddy and little C:

Mommy & little C:

Michael loved painting his pumpkin.  We have a lasting yellow paint stain on his shirt to remind us how much fun he had.  :)


2 comments:

Emily said...

Carson is looking so much like Ryan! And I must ask what kind of camera you're using - I'm in the market for a new one and I always get photo envy looking at your blog. :)

Liesel Rios said...

Love the first picture of Carson. If we lived closer I think he and Moses would be friends...or at least the mommies could have play dates! :)