NO, we're not pregnant again, and NO we're not moving back to Texas. Big news as in size, large structurally. Every afternoon, there are about 9-15 neighborhood kids that congregate in my neighbors backyard and play on their "playground". Their kids are in high school and college and I've always felt bad that everyone invades their backyard. Here's a picture of the rickety old thing. Michael has fallen through the bridge twice now, with scars to prove it.

So, we bit the bullet and bought a "playground" for Michael (and eventually Carson) in an effort to move that party into our backyard! There were a million pieces of wood and it was the LAST thing Ryan was going to put together. We called "Rent a Husband" and sweet Brian came to our rescue. Here he is getting going Saturday morning.

By the time he finished, 10 hours later, on Saturday this is what it looked like. Clearly, still not done.

On Sunday, Brian was SUPPOSED to come back and finish but apparently had too much to drink Saturday night and "called in sick". ha! So, we had fun on it anyway in the mean time.

Best picture to date of my three boys....

Carson is making this face all the time lately - the tongue is ALWAYS out and he's VERY VERY VERY loud! Lot's of talking.

So, Brian came back today and worked a TOTAL of 18 hours putting this thing together. He wasn't even finished cleaning up before the neighborhood clan came over.


We played outside all night and it was time to come in and get ready for bed. Somebody was a little upset:

Now to back track through the week a little bit. Carson is so cute when he's about to go to sleep with his pacifier and lovey....had to take a pic.

I took the boys to a precious zoo in Wheaton earlier this week and Michael fed the ducks....pellet by ever lovin' pellet. It took a while!

Whenever Ryan mows......Michael isn't far behind. Every weekend this happens and it makes me laugh every time:

Carson didn't seem to be as into it as Michael:

About a week ago, Michael threw the tantrum of the century because I wouldn't let him watch TV. He cried for so long, and so hard that I just ate lunch while he calmed down on the couch. After a while, I asked him if he was ready to eat and I didn't get an answer. Hmmmmm. I turned the corner and this is what I found. Guess I won that battle! ha!
2 comments:
So many comments, I don't even know where to start! Okay, first of all, put a brick on Michael's head already! He is growing too fast! LOVE the new playground! That's awesome! And I LOVE every pic you post of him mowing with Ryan. ADORABLE!! The photo of Carson is perfect too. I just want to eat him up!!! He looks so sweet. Can't wait to meet him one of these days.
Where did you get the playground? It's great!!
Love that post!! You are so good to keep up with it!
Looking forward to meeting Carson...he's so cute...I want to just squeeze those cheeks! umph!
Post a Comment