Sunday, March 1, 2009

Funny Faces, Happy Feet

Ryan here. So Heather has become quite the little photographer, and we already have dozens, nay, HUNDREDS of pictures of Baby Carson. Mixed in with the "awwww" pictures are some goofy ones, so I thought since I never post, I would throw some of those on the blog while she wasn't looking. Enjoy!


Look at those lips!

He's started smiling...but mainly in his sleep.



I think he's still sleeping in this one. Creepy.




Wink wink.




Even Michael go in on the act...




Show us your happy face!




No post would be complete without Heather's latest artistic masterpiece. Okay, so we have one awww picture in this post, but I had to put it up since she worked so hard for the perfect picture. 

I tell you what, getting this shot was no small feat. 






1 comment:

Kim and Eric said...

What a precious post Ryan! Happy Anniversary to both of you!