I take A LOT of pictures (shocker, I know) and recently my camera broke. I've felt so weird not having a camera!!! So, after Thanksgiving we went out and bought a FANCY new camera (Thanks for all your help David!) as an early Christmas present. I'm up and running again.
.....and the not so serious Michael
We played a lot of "Ready, Set - GO"
Of course, uncle Jordan gave Michael some coffee....and then Michael wanted his own big boy cup of the stuff. Yeah, that's what my toddler needs - Caffeine!
Mom and David helped put up some Christmas Decorations and the house became very festive, very quickly.....just in time for a little snow shower.


One night, Jordan made us this RIDICULOUS hot chocolate that our cousin told us about. It was so rich, I sent my unborn child into a tailspin and nearly put me in diabetic shock.
We gave Ryan his birthday present a few days early....and he was Wii-ly excited. We've all been playing this new Wii all weekend. If ever there was a doubt where Ryan was....well, the picture below says it all. I just wish I could post the video of Jordan and him boxing - funny stuff.

This is serious Michael:
There was a lot of rough-housing and chasing Michael....and we all helped rake left over leaves and goof off in the yard.
And then, THIS is what we woke up to this morning. We're snowed in and trying not to go stir crazy. It's pretty quiet around here now that everyone is gone from the holiday and I'm already ready for spring. Chicago winters are the death of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment