Yes, it's awfully pretty around here these days with the leaves changing colors. The midwest is truly beautiful this time of year - something I didn't really see growing up in Texas. While Ryan and I love to look at the beauty of it all, we can't help but curse it all at the same time. We live on the corner, and because of the way the winds blow, we seem to get EVERYONE else's leaves.....not to mention, we have GIANT trees on our property to add to it. Last year, we had 62 bags of leaves that took countless hours to clean up. This year, I think we might be going for a record. In the mean time......look at how pretty it is.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Leaf us alone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We have that exact stroller, only in purple for the girlies....LOVE IT! I'm sure you will too, oh and I loved the elephant, too cute. I think the button should have stayede on!
Post a Comment