Michael and Jamesyn having a little snack:
Michael was very excited to talk to his older cousin, Ashby on the computer. She was in Germany and couldn't make the trip but Skype is a wonderful thing!
Riding Thomas the Train on the Navy Pier:
I do have some exciting news to share. We're all getting new beds!! I know - the excitement is overwhelming. Since we have baby #2 on the way, we're starting the transition to a "big boy" room for Michael. My brother in law, Doug, is a fabulous artist so he painted this cool M&M on Michael's wall, above where his big boy bed will go. We will finish out the room with lots of circles - pillows, curtains etc.
My dear friend Sarah has always wondered how Ryan and I have slept in a Queen bed for the past 6 and a half years. Since he is 6'5 and I'm 5'11, let's just say, with an expanding belly, sleep only gets tougher. So, we sucked it up on Saturday and bought this fancy new KING bed. Sarah are you so proud of me? It's REALLY big and I can hardly wait for it to get here.

2 comments:
hallelujah! i just about fell off the couch just now. it's a good thing you bit the bullet because one of you was going to end up on the floor this pregnancy if you didn't take action!!
Hey Heather!
So fun to find your blog.
Sarah wrote on mine and then I tried to look at hers to comment..but couldn't do it? Or is it just new and she has no posts? Get with the PROGRAM Sarah!!!
Blogs are so last year....
anyway - great seeing your precious family - and congrats on your 2nd pregnancy..i am due any day..second really. won't go into details for strangers to read..but would love to have this baby sooner rather than later! Keep in touch! katie - send sarah my email - gumbird@gmail.com
Post a Comment