We had another big week here. Ryan was out of town for most of the week so Michael and I stayed very busy. Above, is one of Michael's Mr. Potato Head creations. (Note to other moms: that is an excellent time waster!) We also went to Pump It Up for the first time in a while. We spent MANY days there this past winter when we couldn't do anything outside. Michael wasted no time and went straight to his favorite, very large, slide.
He got his first "boo-boo" and he'll show you every time if you ask him about it. (...and yes, I know he needs a hair cut! It's out of control....)
We spent alot of time this weekend at our little town festival. Michael rode his first horsey! Well, I guess it was a donkey. The whole time, he said his version of "yee-haw". I think he really thought he was a cowboy!
And then, there was this boat ride. He rode it several times.
But, he had to wait a while for the weird carnival man to load up all he kids and he got bored. This picture cracks me up. It looks like he's thinking "Come on dude, let's get this ride goin'!"
And I just had to add this picture. We are in the midwest right? Not Texas? You would NOT know it by the picture below. Seriously - this is the baby version of Billy Ray Cyrus circa 1992! It's bad enough that he had a mullet, but he was dressed in a white tank and jean shorts!! Can you see the mullet? Ryan and I had to hold back from going up to the mom and just punching her in the face.
No comments:
Post a Comment